We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camogli office of tourism

Nice, France
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Camogli office of tourism

We recently stayed in Camogli and found the office of tourism (Proloco Camogli) to be quite unhelpful, especially compared to the pleasant and extremely competent staff in the offices in Santa Margherita Ligure and Genoa. We asked for the price of taking the bus to go to Santa Margherita Ligure and the woman at Proloco Camogli told us under 2 euros and that we could purchase them directly from the driver, but when we boarded the bus the driver gave us the correct information: that they cost the double when purchased on the bus. Had the woman in the tourist office simply told us that at the newstand 10 metres away from her we could buy bus tickets for half price, we would have been much happier, but alas, she did not seem to care.

Mentioned in this post
Camogli
Camogli
Italian Riviera, Italy
Santa Margherita Ligure
Santa Margherita Ligure
Italian Riviera, Italy
Genoa
Genoa
Italian Riviera, Italy
3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Camogli office of tourism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 March 2017, 21:35

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camogli office of tourism

I care! The original post is really helpful for me when I visit Camogli. 1.I will prefer the Sta Margarita tourist Offîce. 2. I now know where to buy cheaper bus tickets.

No need to be rude to the original post-writer.

Mentioned in this post
Camogli
Camogli
Italian Riviera, Italy
Genoa, Italy
Level Contributor
6,792 posts
716 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camogli office of tourism

I think the post is useful for travelers who want to visit these areas they can read before to go or refer to the tourist office in Santa Margherita which can also provide much information about Camogli

Mentioned in this post
Camogli
Camogli
Italian Riviera, Italy
Reply to: Camogli office of tourism
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Camogli