We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy Bus Tickets from Seville to Ronda online

NC
Level Contributor
125 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Buy Bus Tickets from Seville to Ronda online

Hello,

I am desperately trying to find a place to book a bus ticket from Seville to Ronda online. I believe I want Amarillos bus Line 11 leaving Seville at 8:00 and arriving in Ronda at 10:00. I want to book this bus for Saturday, April 11th, 2009 which is the day before Easter. Could the buses be canceled on that day??

I also want to book a bus from Ronda to Arcos in the evening on April 11th (yes I know it's a short day in Ronda)and I believe that would be with Comes Busline, but I can't pull that one up at all.?????

Please help if you can............thank YOU experts!! :)

K

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,609 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buy Bus Tickets from Seville to Ronda online

Easter is celebrated all week in Spain. Semana Santa. Holy Week. Look at this for Seville …wikipedia.org/wiki/…Easter_Sunday

The most important days are Maundy Thursday and Good Friday for the processions. By Easter Sunday morning the processions cease.

You will need to buy your bus tickets either on the bus or before at an Amarillos or Comes ticket kiosk. In Seville the bus leaves from the Prado de San Sebastian bus station so you can arrive earlier to secure your ticket. Either previous day or half an hour before the bus departs. If all fails and you cannot get a bus to Ronda for some reason or another ! all is not lost ! Just take the train or another bus down to Jerez. Then make your way to Arcos and skip Ronda until another time. Spend more time in Arcos. relax. This is Spain.

NC
Level Contributor
125 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buy Bus Tickets from Seville to Ronda online

I love you Cadiz Lover!!! Thanks!!

3. Re: Buy Bus Tickets from Seville to Ronda online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 18:23
Get answers to your questions about Arcos de la Frontera
More Arcos de la Frontera Topics