We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Blues

Seattle
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Blues

If you're looking for accomodations in Arcos, I highly recommend Casa Blues where my husband and I had a wonderful stay in late April 2011. It's a lovely and affordable guesthouse situated on three levels perched on the top of the cliff, and within easy walking distance of the town center. We were very comfortable in our simple room with private bath. Nick is a great host and offers a welcoming living room and dining room on the main level, with a refrigerator and coffee bar. Best of all was the amazing top floor terrace with its stunning views. We were thrilled with our stay !

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
21,540 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Blues

QA - I think you need to write a review in the Arcos B&B Guesthouses section ....it is here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g229461-c2-Arcos_de…

The Forum is for asking questions about travel matters etc not posting reviews.

2. Re: Casa Blues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2013, 17:29
Get answers to your questions about Arcos de la Frontera
More Arcos de la Frontera Topics