We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses

Newmarket, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
buses

could you tell me please where you buy the weekly bus pass from?

and are the buses running any better, as according to the reviews on here they are terrible!

I do not drive so the buses will be the only way for me to get around the Island, I am visiting the first week of Nov.

many thanks

Alice.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
710 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: buses

We recently spent a week in Malta and used the buses all the time. The most useful information is on the busstops themselves. They show which buses stop there and where they go. The bus station has huge signs showing which stands the buses go from and where they go. You might miss it for the number of drivers hanging around it. Top tip if staying around Valetta - get the 133 from outside the Upper Barakka Gardens, this is a circular route which goes close to the cruise ships and takes around half an hour to do a complete circuit of Valetta. Bit of a "white knuckle ride" on the day we used it, but great fun all the same.

Mentioned in this post
32. Re: buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
;