We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

IL
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

We will be going to these resorts the first of August. Is there any shade around the pools? We're thinking about taking clamp-on umbrellas if not -- will those be OK?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
147 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

I emaled them regarding the lack of shade round the pools a fe months ago, and they said that would have umbrellas by sept [the time were travelling], but ti doesnt look lik they have any at the moment from pics of the resort.

Southborough...
Level Contributor
374 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

Calldoug,

That's a great idea. We are going July 1st and I am concerned about that as well. Are those umbrellas light enough to pack? and where would you find them?

Thanks!!!

Doral, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

Hi, aorund the pools (3) are hundreds of chairs. If you feel a little hot from the sun, you may want to go to the beach, just 50 feet away, where there are hundres of palapas and chairs. Please don't bother on taking any umbrellas. This property is so big that I never felt cramped

Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

Great news

UMBRELLAS have arrived!!

We now have many of them in our 4 pools. forget about taking yours... or you may want to use it for long walks on the beach

For those going soon, feel free to contact me for assistance

Thank you very much for choosing Ocean Coral & Turquesa

Erika Garcia

Sales Director Mexico

egarcia@oceanhotels.net

max-charliemom
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

just returned from ocean coral and am happy to report they have umbrellas around the pools, there are quite a few of them but these seats are thefirst to go, gone by 10am when i was there, not a problem for us we were usually at pool by 9am. great resort will post a review soon.

vancouver bc
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

i cant wait to be swillin cold coronas at the pool under some shade!! aug 10-17

East Midlands
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks for the update.... have been waiting for this news! Woot!

NYC
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

that is great news about the umbrellas! we missed it by a few weeks. i noticed that some of the pics posted in the review section showed them as well. even though there's tons of palapas at the beach and umbrellas by the pool remember to use sunblock. even on a cloudy day one can still get burned. enjoy your stay as we did at ocean T&Q!!!

9. Re: pool shade at Ocean Coral and Turquesa resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 08:16