We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDR Anniversary?

UK
Level Contributor
412 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
EDR Anniversary?

We're off to EDR three weeks on Monday (tickets came yeserday - yippee!). It's a (very) belated honeymoon (we were married in 1977, but couldn't afford to take a vacation) and we've booked it to celebrate our 30th anniversary, which was actually last November. Because of my job, this is the first date that we could travel to Mexico. Does anyone know if we might still qualify for the anniversary package of candlelight dinner on the beach?

If not, is it possible to book this anyway as it sounds wonderful.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDR Anniversary?

I don't know if they will honor you anniversary, but take a copy of your marriage license just in case.

Gatineau, Quebec...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: EDR Anniversary?

Not sure if they'll go for it since I think it's supposed to be within one month of your anniversary - but it can't hurt to try. We were celebrating our anniversary but they never asked to see our license. You can still book and pay for it - seems to me that it was pretty expensive - but it was really worth it - we actually paid more to have the lobster (the fondue dinner that is part of the package didn't appeal to us). Good luck and have a wonderful, well deserved, belated honeymoon!

3. Re: EDR Anniversary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 10:19