If you are looking to book a campervan in Australia, do NOT book a Hippie Camper (through Appollo).
Read on as to why...
I travelled East Coast Australia with my husband for a month in August and Hippie Camper was a bad choice because:
1) Although initially cheap, they don't tell you that you have to fill up the petrol tank everyday
2) The 'deluxe' version comes with paper thin sleeping bags and linen that is all different colours and styles, basically stuff that people don't want and have left behind
3) If your travelling in winter like we were, you get condensation inside so everything gets damp and its freezing at night so you have to wear all items of clothing to bed as the sleeping bags are useless
4) If anything goes wrong, the only way you can get to them is by ringing their sales phone number (surprise surprise) and even then they are rediculously unhelpful
5) We arrived at Sydney and they refused to give us a lift to the airport (30 second drive away but a 15 minute walk with backpacks)
I could go on, but I think you get the point!
Book a Jucy instead, they are lovely.