We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from airport domestic terminal to white bay wharf

gold coast...
Level Contributor
5 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from airport domestic terminal to white bay wharf

My elderly father and partner need to get from Sydney's domestic terminal to white bay wharf on 25 October ( and then return early nov). Can anyone recommend a shuttle bus service that won't cost me an arm and a leg!

Regards

Brobi :-)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
8,907 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from airport domestic terminal to white bay wharf

Check if the cruise company is offering a deal to get to the new terminal. Otherwise a taxi would be the easiest (and for 2 people reasonable value).

Shuttle services in Sydney don't have the best reputation for service/price/being on time.

gold coast...
Level Contributor
5 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from airport domestic terminal to white bay wharf

Thank you for your suggestion.

Two shuttle companies i have contacted have quoted $100 for a private car to the wharf as both of those companies do not run a shuttle bus from the airport to the wharf. :-(

It seems that if it is not in the CBD itself it is going to cost you! Even getting from the domestic terminal to the international terminal is not cheap as is the case every where else in the world where it is FREEE!!!!

Thanks once again.

Geelong...
Destination Expert
for Geelong, Great Ocean Road
Level Contributor
6,511 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from airport domestic terminal to white bay wharf

I agree probably the best way to get to the white bay terminal from the domestic terminal is to cab it. A couple of days before returning to Sydney the ship was offering a shuttle from the ship to Central station for $12 each and I think they also had a shuttle to Sydney airport as well.

Might be worth while keeping an eye open for a similar offer. Mind you taxis seemed to be plentiful when the ship returned to White bay.

4. Re: Transport from airport domestic terminal to white bay wharf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 13:20