We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer prices on P&O cruises..

Cairns, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beer prices on P&O cruises..

Good morning,

We are going on a cruise in August from cairns, I was wondering if anyone has been on one recently and could give me an idea on beer prices on board..XXXX etc.. P&O wont tell me they just keep pushing in the direction of "drinks packages".. which is fine if it would be worth it..any help would be appreciated..

Thanks Greg

3 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7,731 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer prices on P&O cruises..

Hi Greg,

You might post this in the Cruising Forum, for faster responses.

Geelong...
Destination Expert
for Geelong, Great Ocean Road
Level Contributor
7,704 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer prices on P&O cruises..

Greg you will find beer prices on P&O ships range from $5.50 - $7 with crownies and corona’s pushing the $8 mark these prices are based on what I experienced on a Princess cruise last September. Princess is P&O’s sister company and the prices for alcohol on both P&O and Princess ships are similar.

In respect to drink packages there is a fair bit of debate about tnose on the forum’s while they can work for some for what they cost there is no way would I drink that much booze on a daily basis.

Enjoy your cruise.

Cairns, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer prices on P&O cruises..

Hi Famrick,,

Thanks mate, thats exactly what i wanted to know. We were just trying to gauge if it would be worth getting drinks package or not.

Based your info, i agree, i dont think we need a drink package.

Cheers Greg

Reply to: Beer prices on P&O cruises..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted