We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shorelines

Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Shorelines

Is there anyone who has stayed at Shorelines recently?

7 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shorelines

Have a look on Trip Advisor Reviews

Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shorelines

I must be missing something, I cannot find any reviews for Shorelines on ‘Trip Advisor’

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,638 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shorelines

Just be mindful that like many of the apartment blocks on Hamilton Island, each apartment can be privately own by individual owners so the facilities, service and furniture etc are all different. Therefore, make sure you search the the apartment number before booking as this will affect your access and any possible ocean views (or if on the ground or top floor etc) , e.g. Shorelines 23 is apartment number 23 - see https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/VacationRenta…

We stayed in the apartment property in the same street / court location as Shorelines many years back.- beautiful views!

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Hamilton Island
Hamilton Island
Whitsunday Islands, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Shorelines

We recently stayed at Shorelines 20 Hamilton Island. We were impressed by the amazing balcony views, the natural light as it is a corner unit, the cleanliness of the property and its proximity to the complex pool and the Edge pool.

Just Google or Facebook “Shorelines 20 Hamilton Island” for all the info you need as well as positive reviews. I understand that this is one of the most sought after Shorelines apartments so you will need to book early

Mentioned in this post
Hamilton Island
Hamilton Island
Whitsunday Islands, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shorelines

Thanks, we will be staying in apartment 30. Have since discovered reviews on other apartments. The photos on booking.com look nice. I’m sure it would have to be fairly good. Looking forward to the stay.

birmingham
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shorelines

Hi yes I stayed at 15 Shorelines from 26th December till 31 December. Well equiped kitchen, buggy included. 2 lovely bedrooms a gorgeous lounge area with balcony overlooking the sea. Loved it!

Edited: 22 January 2018, 05:42
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Shorelines

I stayed in Shorelines 23 in October 2017 and that apartment and the Shorelines complex area was amazing! You also have access to the Edge infinity pool which I think is one of the best pools on the island.

I have already booked our accommodation again for this year!

Reply to: Shorelines
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted