We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great ocean road help

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
114 posts
18 reviews
great ocean road help

Further to my previous post, I don't think I made myself clear.

We want to drive Melbourne, Geelong and Lorne to Port Cambell and back via Colac and Geelong.

Any help with mileage, average speed and time allowance for distance and attractions would be greatly appreciated.

There are 4 of us to share the driving, all use to narrow windy roads here in NZ. Figure we can save by having a car and can stop when we like.

thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
Level Contributor
4,652 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: great ocean road help

There's some really good info in this thread, which is one of the Top Questions I suggested you look at.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g255100-i278-k3412…

Edited: 31 October 2011, 10:28
Warrnambool
Level Contributor
116 posts
47 reviews
2. Re: great ocean road help

Best to take a few days if possible as the trip takes quite a bit of time and there are lots of places to explore.

Take a look at visitwarrnambool.com.au and visit12apostles.com.au

3. Re: great ocean road help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2012, 12:16