We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transportation

long island ny
Level Contributor
150 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transportation

We will be getting into Wellington airport at 1155pm. Does the 91 bus still run into the city at this time? Is there a shuttle bus that runs at this time? Or do we need to hire a taxi? Thanks

3 replies to this topic
New Zealand
Level Contributor
5,174 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transportation

The 91 bus doesn't run at this time. Your other options are Supershuttle or taxi. Supershuttle will be cheaper ($25 for 2 people) but you may have to wait for other passengers or stop off at other places on the way to your hotel. A taxi is about $35 and will be very quick at that time of night, around 15 minutes into the city

Charlotte Bay...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transportation

I found the Taxis were always the easiest for me, at that time i didnt really want to be waiting around. Green cabs or combined are usually good to go with and they know the time of the planes so will be there as soon as you land. You can also ask for a price upfront and some will try charge a bit more then other.

Level Contributor
5 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transportation

I think Taxi is the easiest way to get to city. It takes 15 to 20 minutes and costs 35$

Reply to: Airport transportation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted