We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle Service to CHC Airport

Singapore
Level Contributor
84 posts
89 reviews
Shuttle Service to CHC Airport

We are leaving CHC on an 8am flight on Christmas Day. Our plan was to return the car the night before and stayed the night at Airport Christchurch Motel and make our way to the airport in the early morning.

Realising that this would be Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, I've asked the hotel with regards to the shuttle service from the car rental company to the motel on Christmas Eve and also the early morning shuttle to the airport on CHristmas Day. I have yet to hear from the motel.

Does anyone has any idea? The availability will impact on our plans for the last 2 days. I've stopped my bookings of accommodation due to this. So appreciate any advice.

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
39,648 posts
443 reviews
1. Re: Shuttle Service to CHC Airport

I'm pretty sure that Super Shuttle operates 24/7 like most tourist service businesses. Contact them directly. Otherwise for getting to the airport there is Uber, but they are not allowed to pick up at the airport due to an exclusive deal with the taxi companies.

Greymouth, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
3,911 posts
140 reviews
2. Re: Shuttle Service to CHC Airport

My understanding is the UBER do have access to the airport now and they are advertising as such. I find 'Steves Shuttle' to be very good. contact shuttle companies direct

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Shuttle Service to CHC Airport

Yes Uber is now allowed into Christchurch airport. Uber has just set up a taxi stand at the Christchurch airport 2 weeks back so I don’t think you will have a problem on Christmas day.

Singapore
Level Contributor
84 posts
89 reviews
4. Re: Shuttle Service to CHC Airport

Thank you everyone!

Reply to: Shuttle Service to CHC Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted