We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ill never come back there again!

ireland
4 posts
Save Topic
ill never come back there again!

food with very low quality and very expensive

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ill never come back there again!

A pity that you had such a bad experience. In general the food in Portugal is excellent and top quality. Unfortunately certain tourist areas are very expensive and as you have posted in the Almancil Forum, if you ate in Vale do Lobo or Quinta do Lago, you would have found it especially so. Many Portuguese restaurants offer excellent value for money.

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
661 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ill never come back there again!

Did you mean the whole of the Algarve or just Almancil?Also did the food make you ill or did you mean I will?

ireland
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ill never come back there again!

i mean that particular restaurant. the orangery.

food is with very low quality for what they charge.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ill never come back there again!

what a post ? I wont go back there either , one guess each everyone!!!

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ill never come back there again!

A very silly post - obviously someone who likes to use few words even to the extent of not even explaining what it is they are talking about.

Pippa

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ill never come back there again!

I believe Hoatio is talking about the Orangery Restaurant near Vale do Lobo,( not been there myself) Yes its a pity he did not explain himself better in the first post rather than give the impression it was the whole of Almancil !

ireland
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: ill never come back there again!

sorry guys, but i was talking about the restaurant called THE ORANGERY near vale do lobo, not the whole almancil area.

Edited: 25 February 2010, 10:11
8. Re: ill never come back there again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Almancil
Recent Conversations