We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf advice needed.

Dublin-Ireland
Level Contributor
139 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Golf advice needed.

Hi there,

We have holiday booked and almost finalised for last two weeks in July,based in Vale do Lobo.

Three golfers in group who wish to play twice a week or therabouts.My question is as to how to get best value as there seems to be various routes to book.

i have seen some websites offer "four course packages" or suchlike .Others just a "discount" rate for each course.

Would love some help as to how to get best value -am i best dealing direct with course or where have readers been able to get best value.

As to the courses we want to play -well VDL ocean and Quinta da lago would be high on choice list .

my other question would be as to where else is great to play in the opinion of readers in here.

many thanks as always...

Emmet

1. Re: Golf advice needed.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2010, 13:17