We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance between Olympic Lagoon and Tsokkos Paradise Village

Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Distance between Olympic Lagoon and Tsokkos Paradise Village

Hi

We have friends are getting married at the Lagoon next Sept but for us and our 2 children it will cost us £4500 to go for 2 weeks. This is a bit out of our price range so Im looking for an alternative hotel to stay in. Ive found the Tsokkos Paradise Village which looks close by.

I was wondering if anyone knows how far (in walking distance) they are from each other or if anyone could reccomend anywhere else nearby that is nice.

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Tsokkos Paradise Village
Tsokkos Paradise Village
422 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance between Olympic Lagoon and Tsokkos Paradise Village

They're next door to each other.....

Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance between Olympic Lagoon and Tsokkos Paradise Village

Great, have you been?

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance between Olympic Lagoon and Tsokkos Paradise Village

Yes ! I stayed at the Paradise the year it opened. Lovely and new, we had a 1 bedroom apartment on the ground floor, the doors opened onto the pool which all the apartments surround, it's a nice big pool too.

As its a TUI / Thomson property it's very popular with Scandinavians, Germans & Brits

There's a couple of other places very close by you could look at too & compare prices. The Macronissos Village which is owned and sold by Olympic Holidays. Or the Loutsiana Apartments....very popular with repeat guests

Edited: 19 January 2016, 03:51
Mansfield Woodhouse
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance between Olympic Lagoon and Tsokkos Paradise Village

How long has it been open?

I'll take a look at those other ones as well. I'd love to stay at the Olympic lagoon but it's so expensive xx

Mentioned in this post
Olympic Lagoon Resort
Olympic Lagoon Resort
2,983 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance between Olympic Lagoon and Tsokkos Paradise Village

2005.....so a few years ago. The Other 2 are very nice too & might be cheaper too

6. Re: Distance between Olympic Lagoon and Tsokkos Paradise Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2017, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations