We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart

DETROIT
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Walmart

Hey All,

I have been to Walmart in Mayaguez and was wondering if the one near Aguadilla is the same. Our local Walmart here in the states are mostly superstores with full groceries. The one in Mayaguez is an old one with just a few grocery aisles. Wondering if it is worth the trip to Aguadilla or if it is the same kind of store.

3 replies to this topic
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walmart

The one you mean is in Isabela, and yes it is a super center Walmart. But for groceries there are better options than Walmart, IMO.

Mayagüez has many grocery stores that are closer than Walmart. Are you looking for a particular item? Rincón has farmers market on Saturday mornings.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,163 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walmart

I never buy my Grocery in Walmart, unless it's something not found in a local Supermarket. I find the fruits and veggies better and fresher

DETROIT
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walmart

We do usually get most of our groceries at Edwards. But we will be down for a month this winter so probably be going to Walmart as well. Husband usually forgets to pack things he needs so we almost always make a trip to Walmart or Kmart. Last year he forgot a belt of all things. So think we will check out Isabella. Thanks.

Reply to: Walmart
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations