We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 days!!

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
75 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
8 days!!

We fly into San Juan on Nov 5, leave the 13th. we are renting a car. We want to see Rain Forest, Bio Bay, San Juan and all it has to offer. Rincon looks like the kind of place I want to be for the low key part of the trip. I love to hunt for sea glass, shells, and snorkel. My husband is interested in photography. Thinking we might go to Rincon first. And be closer to the airport when we are ready to leave. How is traffic between these two cities? Thinking three nights in Rincon, five in San Juan.. is that a wise way to divvy it up. Should we stay a night closer to bio bay and rain forest?

2 replies to this topic
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,782 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 days!!

It would be easier if you decide what you want to see and do, then chevk driving distances and decide what works for you. The rainforest is an easy 40min drive from SJ. But maybe you rather stay closer, who knows.

Traffic from Rincon to SJ picks up around big towns, especially around rush hour.

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 days!!

Seems like a good preliminary division between days. Rincón has nice picturesque spots and San Juan is mid point for day trips.

The forum has good schedule recommendations, make a preliminary and post for feedback.

Reply to: 8 days!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations