We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beaches

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Topic
beaches

hi

Hubby & i are planning a trip t PR & trying to decide where to stay. We were originally thinking of Liquillo because we like calm beaches but the area around the condo we were looking at (Playa Azul II) looked a little "rough" to me. I'd also like someplace where i can walk to a few restaurants & such. Anyway, to my question, are all of the beach on Rincon rough water? I also love love long walks on the beach, so are there any beaches in Rincon that i can do that on?

thanks'

2 replies to this topic
USA
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beaches

The surf differs depending on time of year but Corcega beach might be a good choice for you. It tends to be calmer and you can walk along the beach. That's where we stay.

Edited: 04 September 2017, 04:30
Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beaches

Playa Azul condos are gated. I'm assuming you'll have a car. There are many restaurants in the area and the Balneario Monserrate beach is about 3 minutes away by car.

There are a few restaurants right nearby and it may be a little "rough". In two trips of staying at Playa Azul, we didn't notice. We hung out at the kiosks mostly in the evening and never had any issues.

Reply to: beaches
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations