We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rincon

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
3 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Rincon

Have a scheduled vacation in 3 weeks let me rephrase my post that was deemed inappropriate just wondering if it is safe to be there and if anybody knows should I cancel should I go

4 replies to this topic
King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,616 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rincon

Hello. Your post wasn't inapproapriate in any way. We are just trying to keep all of the updates and travel information in one thread for everyone's benefit and easy of access (and our own sanity!).

Please post your question on this thread: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g14731…

Edited: 22 September 2017, 20:07
Level Contributor
9,228 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rincon

nothing at all about your post was inappropriate ...hopefully someone in the near future can provide some info...although I expect the post to be closed soon as every other one is here.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,616 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rincon

@gene: I am closing threads regarding the island's situation after the hurricane simply because we are just trying to keep all of the updates and travel information in one thread for everyone's benefit and easy of access. We will appreciate your understanding because this is done with the best of intentions.

Please remember that it's only 3 of us addressing questions from everyone else on this planet, while at the same time, watching for updates regarding the areas where our loved ones live because we have no communication with them. Empathy goes a long way.

If you have any questions or concerns in this regard, we can address them privately.

Edited: 22 September 2017, 20:25
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
3 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rincon

That makes sense thank you so much for explaining that

Reply to: Rincon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations