We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rincon Trolley

Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Rincon Trolley

Is the Rincon Trolley up and running? If so where can I find the routes, times, etc? Thank you!

6 replies to this topic
Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,849 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Rincon Trolley

I seriously doubt it. Even in SJ is not running yet. Remember the Towns have been using their resources to recuperate. I don't think Trolleys are in the budget now. Things are spread around in Rincon, you should have a rented Car

Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Rincon Trolley

We are renting a car - Thank you! Just thought that we would also use the trolley if available and tip the drivers 😉

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,849 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Rincon Trolley

Stop by Villa Confresi Restaurant, they got the best Steaks.

Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Rincon Trolley

Thanks! We will check it out. We visited Rincon last March for just 1 day - loved it & are super excited to be staying the whole week there soon 🌞🌴🍺

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,468 posts
76 reviews
5. Re: Rincon Trolley

I have seen the trolley running this week. Not sure of routes and schedules tho

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Rincon Trolley

The trolley starts at the Carro Publico at 7:30 a.m. and travels towards the post office then to 413. The driver will take you along the beach route - if you ask. Then it travels back on 413 towards 115 to 429, then after traveling the length of 429, it returns to Carro Publicos. There is one trolley and two more smaller vans and they are consistent during the week.

Reply to: Rincon Trolley
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rincon
Recent Conversations