We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food and bars late Thursday night

Oslo
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Food and bars late Thursday night

Hi.

We're five guys arriving in Vilnius tomorrow evening. Do any of you have any good advice regarding food and nightlife from 23.30 and later on a Thursday in June? We're looking for a central, relaxed place to combine food and beer, and afterwards a place to spend some hours with good atmosphere (pub, bar, nightclub).

Thanks for any good advice!

Mentioned in this post
Vilnius
Vilnius
Vilnius County, Lithuania
Alaus Biblioteka
$$ - $$$, International, Pub, Bar
Skybar
$$ - $$$, Bar, European
Snekutis
$, Bar, European, Pub
4 replies to this topic
Vilnius, Lithuania
Destination Expert
for Lithuania, Vilnius
Level Contributor
3,214 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food and bars late Thursday night

I think at that late time you will struggle to find some food serving place. Cili Pizza (at Didzioji str.5) is open until 12pm on Thursday, but food is very average there, i would better have McDonalds at Gedimino av.15.

As to night life go to Vilniaus & Islandijos streets area, lively indeed.

Oslo
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Food and bars late Thursday night

Thanks for your reply, endis. Do you know anything about the Craftsmen Pub (http://amatininkai.lt) in the same street as Cili Pizza? It seems they have open till late at night (03:00), but do they serve food that late?

Edited: 13 June 2018, 23:39
Vilnius, Lithuania
Destination Expert
for Lithuania, Vilnius
Level Contributor
3,214 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food and bars late Thursday night

they do serve food until closing, it is a traditional local (Lithuanian) kitchen, cepelinai (if you fancy potato dumplings) will fill you up. Expect nothing fancy, it is a very touristy place:)

Oslo
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Food and bars late Thursday night

Perfect! We don't need anything extraordinary tomorrow evening, just something to fill us up beside the beer :)

Actually I think I've been eating at this place late at night some years ago (beetroot soup).

Reply to: Food and bars late Thursday night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vilnius County