We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to andels hotel

caerphilly
Level Contributor
39 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
airport to andels hotel

I will be travelling to prague at the beginning of may and wondered if I would be able to travel from the airport to Andels hotel within the time limit of one ticket which I believe enables you to use all public transport in prague.Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Hotel Residence Agnes
Hotel Residence Agnes
#1 of 650 hotels in Prague
Hotel Pod Vezi
Hotel Pod Vezi
#2 of 650 hotels in Prague
Unitas Hotel
Unitas Hotel
#5 of 650 hotels in Prague
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
40,393 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to andels hotel

Yes of course you can, the whole trip will not take more than 45 minutes, and the ticket is valid for 75 minutes.

26 crowns ticket per person...validate on the bus (100 from the airport to Zlicin metro, then metro to Andel)

www.pragueexperience.com/maps/metro.asp

Line B

Mentioned in this post
Andel
Andel
303 Reviews
Prague, Czech Republic
caerphilly
Level Contributor
39 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to andels hotel

Thank you for the prompt and detailed reply.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,912 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to andels hotel

I have done the trip the Tilly suggests a couple of times and it really is very easy,the 100 bus stops just yards from the entrance to the Zilcin metro,you walk down some stairs and you are right at the metro trains,very easy.

The bus stop is easy to find at the airport,just go out the main exit cross the first part of the road and you will see a couple of bus stops ,the 100 bus stop is to your right.just make sure you buy a ticket at the transport stand in the airport and stamp/validate your ticket once on the bus.

4. Re: airport to andels hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 10:17