We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Covid test

Newton Le Willows...
Level Contributor
59 posts
53 reviews
22 helpful votes
Covid test
Save

Hi, I'm looking at visiting Poznan late October and am wondering how easy it is to get a covid test for flying back to the UK. I'm fully vaccinated so presume there are no issues entering Poland? TIA

Level Contributor
1,885 posts
11 reviews
35 helpful votes
1. Re: Covid test
Save

Hi,

Really!!

Either read the newspapers, watch the TV news, speak to your Travel Agent or the last resort - LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS POSTS!!!

Simple

Yokohama, Japan
Destination Expert
for Sopot, Gdynia, Gdansk, Poland, Wroclaw
Level Contributor
12,216 posts
27 reviews
88 helpful votes
2. Re: Covid test
Save

Fully vaccinated (except Indian Astra Zeneca) UK traveller should not have any issues entering Poland. It is extremely easy to get a covid test for flying back to the UK.

Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
14,676 posts
10 reviews
16 helpful votes
3. Re: Covid test
Save

Yes, read the news :) If you are fully vaccinated and are travelling late October then you don't need to take a test in Poland before returning to the UK. (But you will need to book a PCR test for Day 2 after your return to UK.)

Newton Le Willows...
Level Contributor
59 posts
53 reviews
22 helpful votes
4. Re: Covid test
Save

Really, any need for such sarcasm, I was only asking!!!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
5. Re: Covid test
Save

I'm on your side mate, I'm off to Poland Oct 13th from UK as well.Found out from a Polish workmate who is there now, he didn't need a test to go, but just proof of double jab.Also from Oct 4th the traffic light system in UK is being stopped, only Red and Green.Poland will go into green, so will see what conditions are for coming back then.As for sarcasm I agree, we only asking, I no comments are on here, but they do go a long way back.Just a simple answer would be ok.Have a good trip.

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
4,063 posts
58 reviews
48 helpful votes
6. Re: Covid test
Save

Maybe only a few comments on the Poznan forum, but Poznan has the same rules as the rest of Poland, and there are dozens of references to the rule change from Oct 4th on Poland Forum.

Also the BBC and newspapers covered it massively, google would have provided the answers as would .gov.uk website.

Sarcasm is because for months people have been asking the same old questions without bothering to do a tiny bit of research beforehand.

It amazes me why people put so much faith in total strangers on a web forum (or a mate from work), rather than checking the Governments' own information first.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
7. Re: Covid test
Save

The UK changes were headlines even here in US. Have you heard about the changes to US entry at end of Oct?

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
4,063 posts
58 reviews
48 helpful votes
8. Re: Covid test
Save

Yes that was well covered in Europe, not sure if mates from work are up to speed with it yet though.

9. Re: Covid test

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Poznan
Recent Conversations
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.