We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips from Poznan

Hagley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
Day trips from Poznan
Save

Hello, I am in Poznan for 4 days and thinking of a day trip to Wroclaw as it's only 2hr on train but are there any other worthwhile places to visit which are closer?

Secondly, is it best to order train tickets online in advance or can I purchase the day before/on the day from Poznan train station?

Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
708 posts
14 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Day trips from Poznan
Save

Maybe Gniezno ;) or Bydgoszcz

Edited: 24 October 2021, 02:32
cordobesa
Level Contributor
963 posts
53 reviews
39 helpful votes
2. Re: Day trips from Poznan
Save

Torun!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
219 posts
3. Re: Day trips from Poznan
Save

nothing is more worthwhile than wroclaw!.....nothing even comes close....but its almost a crime to day trip this city as theres a lot to see.....there are lesser towns like Gniezno and Leszno which are historic but closer.....also there are a number of historic country palaces with their small surrounding towns.....also....if i'm not mistaken there are a few famous old beers made in the hinterland that might be worth scoping out

Reply to: Day trips from Poznan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Poznan
Recent Conversations
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.