We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fremantle laundramats

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Fremantle laundramats

We're staying overnight at Fremantle prior to a cruise. Are there any laundramats there for last minute washing?

Mentioned in this post
Fremantle
Fremantle
Greater Perth, Australia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,954 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fremantle laundramats

Yes, there are. Where are you staying? If you google Laundromat Fremantle you will obtain a list. There is one on South Terrace South Freo I am aware of. You will need $1 or $2 coins for most and IME they are normally unmanned so no change available. Some are adjacent to Dry Cleaners who normally have signs up saying No Change for laundromat :-( My last foray to a laundromat in Perth (Feb 2011) cost me $6 for a load plus wash powder and the use of a dryer (neither of which I used so can't help with cost).

Mentioned in this post
Fremantle
Fremantle
Greater Perth, Australia
Perth
Perth
Greater Perth, Australia
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fremantle laundramats

We'll be staying at the Esplanade Hotel. What type of change do the machines take? Are there dollar and two dollar coins? I've never been to Australia. Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,954 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fremantle laundramats

Per my first post :

"You will need $1 or $2 coins for most and IME they are normally unmanned so no change available."

You may be able to catch the free bus to the laundromat on South Terrace. Ask the Concierge at the hotel when you arrive.

4. Re: Fremantle laundramats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 19:16