We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yosemite-Sonoma-San Fran with kids

1 post
Save Topic
Yosemite-Sonoma-San Fran with kids

Our family of 4 arrives in San Fran 9am Sat morning driving from there to Yosemite. Our 4 days in Yosemite I’ve got covered but we plan to stay in Sonoma 3 nights. No idea what to do with a 6 & 8 year old in wine country. Our kids easy, well traveled but I wasn’t sure what we should do in that area that’s interesting & family friendly. In San Fran we were going to take them to golden gate park, the wharf, China town, Lombard Street but I’d loved to hear any other “day” things we should do before our flight home. It’s been 10 years since I was in that part of California. Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Sonoma
Sonoma
Sonoma County, CA
Lombard Street
Lombard Street
14,981 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
Best Seller
Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
2,340 Reviews
from US$105.00*
Best Seller
Muir Woods, Giant Redwoods, and...
2,602 Reviews
from US$68.00*
Best Seller
San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods...
1,765 Reviews
from US$126.00*
1 reply
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
69,226 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yosemite-Sonoma-San Fran with kids

Hi

I recommend that you use the Sonoma and the San Francisco (abbreviated SF) forums. Open the full TripAdvisor website, not the app. Look at the relevant topics in the Top Questions on the right and the Things to Do at the top. Create your own draft itinerary based on things you'd enjoy. Then share your itinerary with folks on that forum. (Share your SF itinerary on the SF forum and your Sonoma itinerary on the Sonoma forum.) If you have questions about Yosemite, post on that forum.

Mentioned in this post
Sonoma
Sonoma
Sonoma County, CA
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
Reply to: Yosemite-Sonoma-San Fran with kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted