We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is GlobeSailor trustworthy?

Los Angeles...
6 posts
1 review
Is GlobeSailor trustworthy?

Hello everyone. I have come across the internet company GlobeSailor offering boats for rent around the world and am wondering if they are reputable? I'm thinking of chartering a sailboat somewhere in Europe this summer and have seen some mixed reviews but I like their prices. Any ideas?

3 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
59,301 posts
149 reviews
1. Re: Is GlobeSailor trustworthy?

Hello and welcome to the forums -- I'm sorry but if your question is about a sailboat charter company, it may make sense to see if they have reviews in the area you are picking it up from -- If you have seen mixed reviews here on TA perhaps you can ask the reviewers here on TA for more info via a PM or private message

Asking the ca forum for info on a Euro charter may not get you far

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
68,162 posts
72 reviews
2. Re: Is GlobeSailor trustworthy?

Hi,

I agree that you might get more info if you click on the reviewers name and send them a private message.

You can also ask about this company in the forum for one of the cities in Europe where you are considering visiting. I doubt that folks here in California will have info about this company.

Los Angeles...
6 posts
1 review
3. Re: Is GlobeSailor trustworthy?

Thank you! I have just seen your responses... I will ask elsewhere. I was asking here because they also do charters in California and other place in the US. With a name like Globe Sailor, you'd think so! thanks again

Reply to: Is GlobeSailor trustworthy?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted