We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day room hotel near Orlando Airport

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Day room hotel near Orlando Airport

Can anyone recommend a decent hotel that offers day rooms near Orlando Airport. We are a family of 5, 2 adults & 3 children under Age 9. Our flight back to Australia is not until 7pm after we depart our cruise. Something to keep the children occupied like a pool with relatively cheap eats would be good. I tried Hyatt at the airport, but that’s not available for my date

We fly out with United at 7pm to LAX to catch our connection to Brisbane. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
16,329 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day room hotel near Orlando Airport

Hi. You need to post on the Orlando forum for local help. You are on the statewide Florida form and it is a very big state. This forum is not widely read by people who will be able to advise you.

We always use the Hyatt at the airport. I'm surprised there is no availability as it's huge. Have you tried all the hotel booking websites....Expedia/Booking.com etc etc? Just a thought.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day room hotel near Orlando Airport

Thanks, will post on Orlando forum.

I haven't found any of the usual search engines that offer booking a room for a day as opposed to a night. I think the problem was when I said there was 5 of us, as the lady at the Hyatt global centre then paused and tried to flog me a suite for $350 for a night, which is too much when the day room rate I was offered was $109 plus tax. I will see what happens.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
16,329 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day room hotel near Orlando Airport

Whoops! I forgot you wanted a day room! Apologies. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,919 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day room hotel near Orlando Airport

Not many hotels offer a day room. The Hyatt is known for very high prices mostly due to the convenience of being right at the airport. There are a number of hotels north of the airport or try the Florida Hotel and Conference Center at the Florida mall. Another option would be to spend your last night at a hotel near the airport and ask for late check out. After check out they will still let you use the facilities and should have a place for luggage storage.

Reply to: Day room hotel near Orlando Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted