We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Florida trip

3 posts
Save Topic
Florida trip

We are planning a Trip from Evansville, IN to Bradenton, FL. Is traffic bad in Nashville on Sundays? Is one time better than another on Sunday? Also, planning on hitting Atlanta around 9-10 pm Sunday going doing down and same time on a weeknight.....any insight would be appreciated

5 replies to this topic
Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
9,332 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Florida trip

Nashville info is probably best on their forum, etc. Might also post on the Road Trips forum. I’m in my phone so it’s a pain to provide a link.

hlo

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Florida trip

Ahh...Thx!!

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
326 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Florida trip

Several yrs. back we drove back home from Savanah, Ga. going thru Atlanta and Nashville on a Sunday. We left early in the AM, got to Atlanta around 10, virtually no traffic and breezed thru to Nashville where traffic was moderate but not heavy.

I can't speak to evening hrs. in either one, but have gone thru during the week in both and it seemed there was never a good time.

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
9,332 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Florida trip

At my computer, here's a link to the Road Trips forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12567-Road_Tri…

hlo

Rensselaer, Indiana
Level Contributor
8,927 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Florida trip

If you are planning on taking either I75 or I65, you really, really should take a look at what the road construction along the way may be.

Edited: 22 May 2018, 11:16
Reply to: Florida trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Indiana