This is an initial plan
day.1 (LA to LV - 350 miles)
day.2 (LV to Tropic - 270 miles)
day.3 (Tropic to Moab - 260 miles)
Ride from Tropic to Moab thru route 12. Stop in Capitol Reef
day.4 (Moab to Kayenta - 170 miles)
Ride to explore Arches & Canyonlands. Sunset in Monument Valley.
day.5 (Kayenta to Page - 100 miles)
Short ride to Page. Explore Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend.
day.6 (Page to Sedona - 160 miles)
Ride to Sedona and explore area around
day.7 (Sedona to Kingman - 175 miles)
Continue exploring Sedona and ride to Kingman thru route 66
day.8 (Kingman to LA - 340 miles)
Ride to LA thru route 66
- It will be a motorcycle trip
- we are not into hiking. just would enjoy the scenic roads and have a feel of the national parks and take few photos.
- I still can add another night or 2
- I would like to add Grand Canyon North Rim as i've already seen the south rim
- I dont mind reversing the circle
Appreciate every one feedback on this