We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone interested in white house tour on 07th/08th MAY 2010

Slough
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone interested in white house tour on 07th/08th MAY 2010

I am a british citizen and planning to submit a request for white house tour on 07-May-2010 (or) 08-May-2010. We have six people in our group (including 2 childern).

I am submitting a tour request through British Embassy in Washington DC and they book white house tours in a groups of 10. If I submit the request for 10 people, then the request might be submitted quickly.

Hece, if we have 4 more people in our group, it stands a better chance of getting the tour. Also, the other four people NEED NOT be UK citizens and they can be from any other country including US citizens.

If anyone is interested in taking up this offer, please let me know and I will submit my request

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
66 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone interested in white house tour on 07th/08th MAY 2010

Count us in...my husband n us would be ready to go for that tour..we have also been planning...just ensure that it does not cause any problem...is there any detail you will need?

Slough
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone interested in white house tour on 07th/08th MAY 2010

Fantastic. We have six people in our group. I need to submit two forms to the UK embassy (one with the group details and the other

with the details of individuals). My tripadivsor username is kumar_uk4. please send me a message and I will send the forms that our group has updated. Please put your details at the end and I will send those to the UK embassy.

3. Re: Anyone interested in white house tour on 07th/08th MAY 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 12:16