We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

limos

belfast
Level Contributor
627 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
limos

hi everyone,

does anyone know of a limo company that will let u book them with out a credit card as i only have a debit card i looked at tony limo king but hes looking a credit card number any help would be apprecaited

ANAHEIM
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: limos

Hi,

Unfortunately any of the transportation companies we have used all require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. I am familiar with the Limo King and have always received great feedback from customers that had been referred to this company. Good luck :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
81 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: limos

We booked a transfer service through our hotel and he was good. It was return transfer, so we paid him on the way back to the airport. He was happy to be paid either cash or credit and we didn't have to give a credit card number at the time of booking.

It was RAJ Transport services. We booked through the Hyatt Orange County

Are you going to be staying at a hotel? If so, why not ask them to book it for you?

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Orange County
Orange County
California
3. Re: limos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2010, 12:16