We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

VANCOUVER
1 post
Save Topic
Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

I have done it twice, you can do it in two full days. Its a bit of a haul (especially with kids) But bring them movies and activities and they are fine. I drove in the first week of March and the roads were great......I also went in the first week of May and that was a great trip, not a drop of rain the whole way. Make use of the great rest stops along the way to break up the day.

canada
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

We have done this trip a couple times also and loved it:))) We are thinking about driving to Anaheim in Dec as we have friends who are getting married there in the first week of Dec. Any idea what the weather is like along the way??? Thanks

LA
Level Contributor
11,016 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

Do you have a question?

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

What is the weather like in December between Canada and LA? What part of Canada. You'll most likely get snow and ice in Washington and Oregon and Northern California on I5. If you go on 101 there will be less chance of snow and ice.

And, yes, OP, what is your question? Chuck...

Mentioned in this post
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
California
Washington
Washington
United States
Oregon
Oregon
United States
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,905 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

I believe the OP posted a tip for travelers and doesn't have a question. But I could be wrong. There really is no need to ask a question when you start a topic, tips and advice are welcome.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,715 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

"what part of Canada" um Chuck ,did you read title of thread,, er, same place as you say you are from??

Also, OP says he did trip in March and May.

Edited: 03 February 2010, 00:53
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,675 posts
1,084 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

Chuck was referring to meohmeohmy's post, joan1. At least I assume so ;-)

This is to poster meohmeohmy . . .

What part of Canada are you from? Will you be driving south on I-5 through WA and OR? You may very well hit snow over the mountain passes in December, and you will for sure get rain. How much time do you have for your journey?

7. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 01:05
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,715 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

Blackbelt,, I assume posts on threads are for OP,, unless they other poster addressed is named ..

I don't as a rule read people bios unless I have a special reason to,, I will go and read yours now .

9. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 16:05
Edited: 05 February 2010, 16:05
10. Re: Driving to Disneyland from Vancouver

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 05:35