We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fairfield Inn to Garden Walk

Seattle
Level Contributor
247 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fairfield Inn to Garden Walk

Can anyone tell me how far of a walk this would be (it's hard to determine from the maps).

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fairfield Inn to Garden Walk

Here's a tip: On the map, usually in the lower left or lower right is a thing called "scale". It shows how many inches on the map represent how many feet or miles in real life. So, if the scale is "1 inch= 100feet, and you measure the distance between Fairfield and Garden walk as 10inches, you take 10x100=1000feet between the two locations. See how that works? Pretty cool. Chuck...

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,781 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fairfield Inn to Garden Walk

It should take you around 15 minutes. I copied the address for the Fairfield from its page on Trip Advisor andwent to Google Maps. Google Maps now has directions and estimated travel times not only by car, but also by public transit, and by walking. I am quoting here the information I got there. (West Manchester and Clementine appears to be an alternate walking route.)

"Walking directions to Anaheim Garden Walk

(714) 635-7400

0.8 mi – about 15 mins

Suggested routes

S Harbor Blvd and W Katella Ave

0.8 mi 15 mins

W Manchester Ave and S Clementine St

1.0 mi 19 mins

(From) 1460 S Harbor BlvdAnaheim, CA 92802

1. Head south on S Harbor Blvd toward Disney Way 0.6 mi

2. Turn left at W Katella Ave

Destination will be on the left 0.2 mi

Anaheim Garden Walk

321 West Katella AvenueAnaheim, CA 92802-3612 "

Edited: 03 February 2010, 09:42
Mentioned in this post
Anaheim
Anaheim
Orange County, CA
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fairfield Inn to Garden Walk

Actually, Anaheim GardenWalk faces both Katella Avenue and Disney Way.

I would walk down Harbor to Disney Way,, and make a left turn (East bound) after crossing Disney Way. (When the Anaheim Plaza Hotel is located). The shopping center is visible, but walk past the Automobile Driveway until you get to the large flight of stairs going upwards.

One hint, Disney MIGHT be offering Free Shuttle service between Anaheim GardenWalk and the Disney Tram Loading area. Not worth the extra effort to check it out going to AGW, but on the way back, it doesn'thurt to see if they are offering the Coach America service from the 1st level, (below the main mall).

Mentioned in this post
Anaheim GardenWalk
Anaheim GardenWalk
207 Reviews
Anaheim, CA
Anaheim Plaza
Anaheim Plaza
45 Reviews
Anaheim, CA
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
56,684 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fairfield Inn to Garden Walk

If you mean the Fairfield Inn on Harbor Blvd, it is very close and easy, just go south on Harbor and left on Disney Way, just a few minutes.

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,781 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fairfield Inn to Garden Walk

Judging by the last two posts, TripAdvisor is better than Google!

6. Re: Fairfield Inn to Garden Walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2010, 12:17