We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2010 entertainment book

Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
2010 entertainment book

Going to CA for a week the first part of June with husband, and daughters in 20's. Going to D-Land and Seaworld...Do you from CA feel that it would be worth purchasing this book? I see where we can buy it for $24, but unsure whether it is still worth it or not. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2010 entertainment book

If you go to the Entertainment website, you can see what is in the book and make your own decision if it worth it or not. Chuck...

…entertainment.com/discount/browse.shtml…

Freeport, New York
Destination Expert
for Long Island
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2010 entertainment book

I know they have it at Costco for less than the cover price--and if you don't shop there, I bet you can find it at the other wharehouse stores too.

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
21,446 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2010 entertainment book

Wow, $24 sounds good. It was $35 at the CVS store I always go to. I wasn't going to buy it for that much. I think going to their website is a good idea so you can see what's in it first.

Edited: 04 February 2010, 15:08
4. Re: 2010 entertainment book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2010, 12:18