We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
3 posts
48 reviews
10 helpful votes
All inclusive
Save

I am unclear. I have stayed at all inclusive resorts and meals and drinks, among other things, are included. Is that the case at the Inn at Avila Beach?

4 replies to this topic
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
74,081 posts
65 reviews
127 helpful votes
1. Re: All inclusive
Save

From reading the reviews it doesn't look like an AI . I don't think California has AIs.

They have an afternoon reception with apps, some drinks etc. They have an evening "pie and ice cream" but they don't mention meals and drinks to be included.

Not sure why you got the impression it was an AI??

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
15 reviews
22 helpful votes
2. Re: All inclusive
Save

All inclusive does not exist anywhere in California. That business model requires extremely low wages as in Mexico or the Caribbean. It certainly doesn’t exist at the Inn in Avila Beach. They don’t even have a restaurant on site.

Edited: 4 years ago
Level Contributor
44,402 posts
1,000 reviews
1,706 helpful votes
3. Re: All inclusive
Save

In Shell Beach is The Cliffs Resort which has a pool, room service and many nice amenities. 🏖

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
15 reviews
22 helpful votes
4. Re: All inclusive
Save

Yes, the Cliffs resort is great, but it’s not all inclusive, which is what the OP asked for. Nothing in California is.

Reply to: All inclusive
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Avila Beach
Recent Conversations
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.