We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book ahead for tours?

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Book ahead for tours?

We will be there 9/30-10/6 and I would like to do a catamaran day snorkle tour. I emailed one company but their boat is in shop for maintenance. The other company I emailed wants me to book today to hold my spot. Is this necessary?

4 replies to this topic
Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,331 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book ahead for tours?

Those tours don't go every day, even in high season. So, I'd at least get on a list ahead of time, or there may not be sufficient numbers for them to go. I'd find out what their weather policy is before I handed over any cash deposit though.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Book ahead for tours?

Ask them if you can get on a list as Jean suggested and check in when you arrive for booking the trip.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Book ahead for tours?

unfortunately many tour operators use email only and that can be a pain. I recommend checking out RideBZE.com. RideBZE has multiple operators and a variety of tours that you can book instantly with a guaranteed spot on the tour for the day/time you select.

Hope that helps!

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Book ahead for tours?

Ive never heard of this company. Are they Belizean? No contact info or location or anything to indicate tis company even exists. And it might and could be the best, but I would require lots more info than appears on this robot type site

Reply to: Book ahead for tours?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted