We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying beer by the case

Caseville, Michigan
2 posts
Save Topic
Buying beer by the case

Is there any place to purchase a case of beer to bring back to the villa. How much are they

15 replies to this topic
Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,176 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying beer by the case

A case of beer at the distributor is BZ$55.00, plus BZ25 cents deposit per bottle, and, a deposit charge for the plastic case (I don’t know how much).

There are also some liquor stores where you can buy by the case, but, I think the cost is closer to BZ$70.00.

Caribbean
Level Contributor
7,656 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying beer by the case

On the mainland, it's also possible to but a case at a grocery store, and I've bought cases directly from the truck that passed by my house.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
243 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying beer by the case

We bought a case of beer from the distributor in AC. By the time we figured out all the extra charges and needing a taxi to get the beer back to our condo, it wasn't a great savings.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying beer by the case

We get a case from CayeMart at the roundabout in town. As mentioned, be sure to save empties and take the plastic crate back for your deposit!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying beer by the case

Also, you will not save a bunch of money this way - only slightly more expensive to go out for beers unless you are at a high-end resort! And those cases are HEAVY,so I hope you have a cart....we made the mistake of walking back 5 or so blocks....streets are too crowded for 2 ppl to carry the crate....1 has to Hercules it up!

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Buying beer by the case

How many are in a case?

Hon
Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Buying beer by the case

A case is 24.

The Liquor Store sells cold beer (the distributor beer is warm) by the case, at a competitive price and has free delivery. Although the store is fun to poke around in, you can order by phone - Norman - 206-2606. No need to make a trip to town just to get beer.

Edited: 22 February 2018, 22:34
Caribbean
Level Contributor
7,656 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Buying beer by the case

> And those cases are HEAVY

We have a saying here in Belize that Belikin is more bottle than beer.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Buying beer by the case

On this same topic, is Beliikin the only beer you can find? Do they sell American or Mexican beer?

10. Re: Buying beer by the case

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 March 2018, 00:13

Reply to: Buying beer by the case
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted