Eek! We leave for San Pedro in 10 days! We are well traveled, but this is our first trip to Belize, so a few random questions....
1. We have made arrangements to rent a cart during our 10 days. Do we need to be concerned about getting pulled over if we go out and have a few drinks?
2. I have been to many beaches and the etiquette can change even within the same country. Is topless sunbathing acceptable?
3. Money... when we go to Mexico, we usually use a bank ATM for cash. It seems that I have seen a couple post that have said exchanging cash can be difficult, and ATM's are far between. How do you handle finances?
4. We are bringing a small blender to make our own drinks in our room. I would imagine tequila & rum would be priced decently. What does a mid range bourbon cost there? Would it be worth it to pack a bottle of our own booze?
5. Excursions... my husband is set on a diving trip. I would like to see some of the caves. I can't recall the name of the one that has the remains of a young girl, but it looked interesting. Recommendations???
Thanks in advance!