We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosie Laundry Service

2 posts
Save Topic
Rosie Laundry Service

I am new to trip advisor. We used rosie's laundry service and were not pleased. She told us before hand it was $20 belizian to wash dry and fold a load. We assumed that our clothes would only be one load because we could have easily washed and dried everything in one load using our own washer. Upon picking up our clothes that evening she said it was 3 loads and charged us $65 belizian. After getting back to our hotel we had to spread the clothes to dry because they were still too damp to put in a backpack.

Colinda Cabanas
Colinda Cabanas
#1 of 19 hotels in Caye Caulker
CayeReef
CayeReef
#2 of 19 hotels in Caye Caulker
Iguana Reef Inn
Iguana Reef Inn
#3 of 19 hotels in Caye Caulker
7 replies to this topic
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosie Laundry Service

Was told my laundry would be $15 Belizian. Got it back and was told to pay $35 Belizian because apparently, it needed to be put in the dryer. A dryer, really? In a hot tropical island??

I get to Guatemala and find that a t shirt I bought in Mexico is missing. A person I’m travelling with has said the same thing that he has something missing from his laundry, also done at Rosie’s.

Extortionate & Stolen Laundry!!

DO NOT USE!

¡¡¡EVITAR!!!

Mentioned in this post
Guatemala
Guatemala
Central America
Mexico
Mexico
North America
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosie Laundry Service

All i have to say i did my laundry there couple times and i had great service and nice and dry smelling laundry so i reccomend her 100%

Dallas
Level Contributor
140 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rosie Laundry Service

We had our laundry done there a couple of times as well and our clothes came back clean, fresh and folded! I recommend as well.

Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
827 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rosie Laundry Service

Hmm someone with one post and the name Rosalba recommending Rosie laundry. Interesting.

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,264 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rosie Laundry Service

I agree, except that the people complaining also only have one or two posts.

Kalimantan...
Level Contributor
7,640 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Rosie Laundry Service

I'm sure many of us thought that was obvious about Rosalba/Rosie.

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Rosie Laundry Service

Was told me that my laundry would be 15 BZD and I need to pay 20 BZD when I get the clothes with no explication :(

Reply to: Rosie Laundry Service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted