We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis Courts on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye

United States
Level Contributor
16 posts
Tennis Courts on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye

I will be in Beilze next spring and was wondering if there are any tennis courts on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye.

Thanks

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,479 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Tennis Courts on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye

I doubt if there are on Caulker, I'm someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

There's a couple tennis courts south of San Pedro at the San Pedro Fitness Center

http://www.sanpedrofitness.com/

I have no idea what kind of shape they're in, but I do see playing when I wander by.

I think there are also resorts up north with tennis courts, but I don't know which ones.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
2. Re: Tennis Courts on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye

Hello,

My husband and I have just taken over the San Pedro Fitness Club on Ambergris Caye.

I just wanted to let you know that yes, we do have tennis courts. Maybe you have been here already..you say you are visiting in Spring?

We also have a fully a/c gym and the biggest pool in Belize!!

Our email is sanpedrofitnessclub@gmail.com...send us an email and we can get some info over to you.

As far as I am aware, there are not any tennis courts on the North of the island.

Look forward to maybe meeting you!

Jinnie

San Pedro, Belize
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Level Contributor
2,750 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Tennis Courts on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye

I know someone who regularly plays at the San Pedro Family Fitness club and never heard any complaints from him about the court. Is a great location - I take weekly aquafit classes there.

4. Re: Tennis Courts on Caye Caulker or Ambergris Caye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 12:19