We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rapid covid test in Copan

Los Angeles...
2 posts
1 review
Rapid covid test in Copan
Save

I would like to know if there is any clinic providing rapid covid test in Copan (english version?) I would like to have the test for going back to US. I will be flying from SPS.

Or I have to do the test in SPS before my flight?

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Kootenays
Level Contributor
620 posts
24 reviews
18 helpful votes
1. Re: Rapid covid test in Copan
Save

I know of people who have been tested in Copan but didn't ask them for the details. I suggest you check with the hotel you will be staying at.

Kootenays
Level Contributor
620 posts
24 reviews
18 helpful votes
2. Re: Rapid covid test in Copan
Save

Here is an answer from a February 2nd question about testing in Copan.

"Thank you very much Lorenzo! Just googled and there are 2 clinics south of the plaza and really near La Casa de Todo - Clinica Peniel and Clinica Copan Ruinas.. will try to get in touch with them too.. thanks for the info and the tip! "

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
29 reviews
19 helpful votes
3. Re: Rapid covid test in Copan
Save

If you do need to get the test in San Pero Sula, check out the Bendaña Hospital. As of two months ago, when I completed my Honduras trip, the hospital's laboratory wing was offering Covid tests every day, and I think around the clock; and with rapid results -- I got mine in about an hour. It helped that I got there early in the day, before queues formed. (The hospital is located in the safe, south-western sector of the city.)

Edited: 06 February 2022, 05:16
Los Angeles...
2 posts
1 review
4. Re: Rapid covid test in Copan
Save

Thank you for the information!

5. Re: Rapid covid test in Copan

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
13 helpful votes
6. Re: Rapid covid test in Copan
Save

https://nanaandanya.com/where-to-get-your-covid-19-test-in-copan-ruinas-copan-honduras/

Hope this link helps. 😊

Reply to: Rapid covid test in Copan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.