We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset at Fleetwood's

S B
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
10 helpful votes
Sunset at Fleetwood's
Save

It appears that Fleetwood's opens their reservations calendar about 30 days in advance. Does anyone know what TIME they open it? I'd like to jump on it ASAP to get a time reserved before they are gone.

7 replies to this topic
Lake Tahoe CA
Level Contributor
66 posts
18 reviews
40 helpful votes
1. Re: Sunset at Fleetwood's
Save

Midnight Hawaii time is when the reservations open. Last week I was up at 3AM PST to reserve our sunset dinner.

California
Level Contributor
331 posts
21 reviews
44 helpful votes
2. Re: Sunset at Fleetwood's
Save

Yep. I set an alarm for 3 am my time and snagged an outdoor table at sunset. Super excited.

Devore Heights...
Level Contributor
227 posts
41 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Sunset at Fleetwood's
Save

lol, glad I'm not the only crazy one that got up in the middle of the night to get reservations! I did as above, set the alarm for midnight Hawaii time and got the rooftop reservation at the time slot we wanted with no problems :-) Good luck!

Devore Heights...
Level Contributor
227 posts
41 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: Sunset at Fleetwood's
Save

P.s. I can say it was worth getting up early, this ended up being one of our favorite meals of the trip! The food was excellent and we enjoyed the little sunset ceremony they did.

California
Level Contributor
190 posts
5 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: Sunset at Fleetwood's
Save

Or, you can just call them at a normal hour, like we did.😂

Just an FYI, they require a vaccination card even if you are eating on the rooftop.

Edited: 23 September 2021, 07:18
S B
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
10 helpful votes
6. Re: Sunset at Fleetwood's
Save

Thanks, all!

sacramento ca
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
9 helpful votes
7. Re: Sunset at Fleetwood's
Save

Tip- call the restaurant - I tried 3 different times to book on open table (3am) and the rooftop was already booked out- so instead called during their normal business hours and was able to secure a rooftop table before tables released on open table that night 12am- well worth it! Also try to be put on the waitlist-Our best meal of our trip and the sunset view and ambiance was amazing

Reply to: Sunset at Fleetwood's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.