We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uploading documents

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
83 posts
571 reviews
205 helpful votes
Uploading documents
Save

How far in advance do I need to upload my vaccination information to the safe travels website and set up an account?

I am not traveling till mid November.

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Kapaa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
67,833 posts
3 reviews
11 helpful votes
1. Re: Uploading documents
Save

We did ours a couple of days before we left the mainland. You'll need to fill out a health questionnaire 24 hrs before you leave so make sure it's done by then.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
83 posts
571 reviews
205 helpful votes
2. Re: Uploading documents
Save

Thank you!

Denver
Level Contributor
164 posts
217 reviews
82 helpful votes
3. Re: Uploading documents
Save

With the numerous system "hiccups" mentioned in TA, we created one account of each of us about 3 weeks ago...to give us a level of comfort. We travel tomorrow, the 24th. About 23 hrs till our departure we completed the health survey (remember to click on "yes" to requesting a quarantine exemption).

An email with the QR code attached arrived in less than a minute. Now have hard copy of QR code + softcopy on phone and tablet.

Enjoy the trip!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
83 posts
571 reviews
205 helpful votes
4. Re: Uploading documents
Save

Thank you for the information!

Reply to: Uploading documents
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.