We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tell me your favorite Maui Costco buys

Virginia
Level Contributor
294 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Tell me your favorite Maui Costco buys

Costco fans unite!

I'm getting really excited for my Maui trip next month and I'm in "list making mode". This year there will be 6 of us in my family going, so we'll definitely be hitting the Costco hard.

I plan on getting salmon, chicken breasts, and some of the other Costco staples I get at home, but I know there's a lot of stuff that's special to Maui (did I remember someone saying you can get Hula Pie there?).

So, what's your fav thing to buy at Maui Costco? (and if you don't like shopping there, that's fine, I don't really need to hear why, thanks.)

Oregon
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Tell me your favorite Maui Costco buys

Glutton, the food court is pretty generic at the Maui Costco but while lunch everywhere else will set you back $20/person, Costco is always $1.50.

McDonald's up in Kahana was serving up a sweet potato pie a few years ago. It was the old fried variety (they only serve baked apple pie in Oregon) and it was purple inside. They also had a fried pineapple pie. Pretty original for McD's. The sweet potato pie was pretty bland compared to the orange looking stuff that I make at home.

62. Re: Tell me your favorite Maui Costco buys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 14:18