We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interisland Flight - What time to Airport

Pelican Rapids...
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Interisland Flight - What time to Airport

I searched this and only found one other similar topic from 2007...just want to make sure this is still accurate. We depart OGG at 1:45pm for HNL...we will need to check luggage and return rental car. Is an hour and a half still enough time to get everything done and not be super rushed. We don't want to spend any more time than necessary in an airport but also don't want to have to rush/run to get on our flight. Thanks for your help.

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Interisland Flight - What time to Airport

i personally would add another 30 min to turn the car in and that leaves 90 min to check luggage and clear tsa

yfunk3
Level Contributor
470 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Interisland Flight - What time to Airport

Yes, definitely 90 minutes, especially for a flight around lunchtime. I was told personally that an hour was more than enough time, but there was a MASSIVE line to go through security when I arrived an hour before my flight was scheduled to board (OGG to HNL), and I BARELY made it to my plane. In fact, the minute I sat down and buckled up, the plane started taxing to the runway! Next time, I'll know better!

3. Re: Interisland Flight - What time to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 14:17