We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best selection of running shoes?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
596 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
best selection of running shoes?

Which shop would you recommend for best selection of running shoes? I'm in Kihei, and I need a new pair, but I need a shop that would carry different widths...I know there's a Foot Locker in the mall in Kahului, but they told me they only have a few styles in different widths.

santa barbara
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best selection of running shoes?

Aloha,

How about Sports Authority in Kahului? They have a pretty good selection, but you may want to call and see if they have the size and style you need.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best selection of running shoes?

Hi

We bought 4E's width at Famous Footwear in the Kaahumanu Shopping Center.

They had wide widthis in New Balance, Reebok and another one.

They were about $10 off on published prices.

We couldn't find our size in the wide widths anywhere else and at Famous we had a choice of 3 styles.

3. Re: best selection of running shoes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2010, 13:17