We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ilikai rooms

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
24 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Ilikai rooms

Hi all,

After much back & forth between the Bayan and the Ilikai, I’ve decided on the Ilikai through Waikiki Beach Rentals and have narrowed down my room choices to: 2032, 2033, 2039, 1702, 1535 & 1522. All are available (so far) for my dates & I’m happy with either a Lagoon/Hilton or Ocean view. I’m looking for feedback, good or bad on any of these rooms. Or, would appreciate recommendations if you have had great experiences with other rooms. Thanks so much for your time.

Mentioned in this post
Waikiki Beach
Waikiki Beach
14,530 Reviews
Oahu, HI
5 replies to this topic
Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
4,092 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ilikai rooms

I was immediately going to say go for the ocean view, but the lagoon/Hilton view may be nice. It is hard to beat an ocean view, however!

Havent stayed in any of the rooms you mentioned. I certainly hope someone here can give you more input on individual, specific rooms.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 05:52
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ilikai rooms

We've stayed at the Ilikai 3/4 times now but I haven't stayed in those condos you've listed. We have ALWAYS chosen lagoon or ocean view and never a city view as it's far too noisy that side of the condo so good choices!

Read reviews carefully and look at the images carefully and you should be right.

Enjoy!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ilikai rooms

Rooms ending in 02 have million dollar views of the marina and beyond, truly spectacular. Staying in 1702 next month.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ilikai rooms

I have stayed at the Ilikai a few times and prefer condos on the cooler Ocean/Lagoon side. I believe the condos ending in 02 are the most private on the marina side. I prefer condos on the lagoon side ending in 14,16,18, 20, 22 on the high floors. All the condos you have chosen look good in the photos.

Have a great trip

Edited: 08 June 2018, 17:44
New South Wales...
Level Contributor
24 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ilikai rooms

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Reply to: Ilikai rooms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted