We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir for 2 weeks

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Agadir for 2 weeks

I aim to fly to Agadir 6th Jan 2018 for 2 weeks. I prefer B&B as I like eating out at night after 3 pints. Not a heavy drinker as 70 years old.

So I need a hotel reasonable price, preferably with a heated pool. After the 2 weeks I plan to:

Bus to Marakesh, stay for 3 nights.

Train to Casablanca, stay 3 nights.

Train to Rabat, stay 2 nights.

Train to Tangier, stay 3 nights.

Ferry to Gibralter, stay a few nights.

Fly back to UK 4 weeks from leaving.

I believe hotels will book my bus and train journeys. Any problems, please advise.

Edited: 04 May 2017, 05:25
2 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agadir for 2 weeks

My hotel of choice in Agadir is The Argana. No heated swimming pool but it is a very nice, centrally located hotel.

http://www.hotel-argana.com/en/

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agadir for 2 weeks

I will go along with recommending the Argana hotel.

As far as the rest of your itinerary are concerned, I am not sure if hotels can book buses or trains unless they are for excursions. Hover, it is pretty easy to manage the itinerary yourself.

Agadir – Marrakesh: Journey time about 3 hours. About 100 Moroccan Dirhams. Regular Daily coaches from Agadir coach station. You may need to book a day before. To get to Agadir coach station, you will need to take a small red taxi from the town centre.

Marrakesh – Casablanca: Trains run regular timetables. Marrakesh train station is near the new town, If toy are to stay in the old medina town you may need to take a bus (No 19) or one of creamy colours taxis. Journey time about 2 hours.

Casablanca – Rabat: There two train stations in Casablanca. Casa Voyageur station is where you will arrive at from Marrakesh. However to go to Rabat, you will need to go Casa Port train station near the big port of Casablanca. I am not sure of frequency of the trains, however the journey time is far shorter

Rabat to Tangiers: I am not familiar with this particular course, but there definitely a direct train between the two city.

Reply to: Agadir for 2 weeks
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agadir